Sunday, March 11, 2007

When good dogs do bad things.

So yesterday, my mom and dad went to Kristin's 30th birthday party (Happy birthday Kristin!!!!) and afterward, they came home and got me to go to an after party at my aunt and uncle's house where I met Kristin and her husband Nate for the very first time. You see, Nate and Kristin looooove dogs and they have three - Pearl who is an English bulldog and Agnes who is a pug and Esther who is a Boston terrier like me and I have never met them before but someday I will and my mom and dad got their first Boston because they love Esther so much. So anyway, I was meeting Nate for the very first time and he was talking to me and I was scared and he really likes to give Bostons kisses and pull on their lips (he calls them flappies) with his mouth and he tried to do that to me and I was really scared that he was going to eat me and people used to be really mean to me so I bit him in the face. Oops. But I didn't make him bleed or anything and I felt really stupid afterward and my mom yelled at me and Nate felt bad because I was scared of him and Nate said that he was sorry and it was all his fault which it wasn't because good dogs don't bite but that was the first time I ever bit anyone and I am really sorry.


And this is a picture of me looking really sorry.
I'M SORRY NATE!

15 comments:

Deanna said...

Poor Ike. You can make it up to Nate with lots of kisses.

Myeo said...

We are very, very sure that you dont mean it. You were just terrified. We still love you.

Boy: Thanks for asking about my eyes. It is not as dry since i started using the drops. But i definitely give Mama a hard time, i snapped at her many times. I just cant help it.

Love
Boy n Baby

Adventures of Bismarck said...

Ike - Don't feel so bad, sometimes our past just catches up to us, you didn't mean to hurt him and I'm sure he knows that.

Tadpole said...

I get scared of people too sometimes - that's okay. You can make it up by giving him a kiss next time.

jenn said...

Ike - you shouldn't feel bad! I'm sure that Nate understands. It's scary when new people like to kiss you!

Saidie

Joe Stains said...

hey, I might bite someone who pulled on my lips too! its ok, I am sure he forgave you!

Bentley and Niko said...

I like your sorry picture I think you look like some cute stuff in it.
I hope you guys can all be friends still. I had a big wimeyrhiney or something bite me in the back and it scared me, but then we were friends, but every now and then it makes me angry at all bigger dogs and I snap and bark and scare them, but then I feel bad, so I think I know how it was for you.

Peanut said...

Oh sorry you got scared. I am sure Nate understands. Sometimes we just can't stop ourselves even when we know we shouldn't do it.

Anonymous said...

Whew ... there was no blood! I'm sorry that your mom hollered at you. I, too, came from a house where people were mean to me.

Even though I'm getting better, I still sometimes pee on shoes of strange ladies or people that talk to me with baby talk. My mom says I've ruined a lot of shoes of nice, friendly people that have come to her house.

Anonymous said...

Oh Ike, we understand totally! We're "big" boyz and we get scarified some times. Usually, we end up biting each other... dogmom says it's cuz we know each other won't bite back too hard.

Anyways. we're sure that Nate understands and that he's like most of us doggies and won't hold a grudge.

Let us know if we can help you through some of your issues... we've had lots of those...

Anonymous said...

Ike, you're so tuff! It's very sex-ay!

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Ike:
Are you SURE it wasn't just a love nibble? ;)
AireKisses!
Liberty

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi Ike,

You have been nominated for an "Awesome Blog Award" over at the DWB Bone Zone, head on over there and cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi Ike,

You have been nominated for "Photo of the Month" over at the DWB Bone Zone, head on over there and cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

It's okay, Ike. I forgive you! I should have not tried to kiss your flappies!
Love, Nate