Monday, March 19, 2007

Memory Foam.

So my mom and dad bought a new three-inch memory foam topper for their mattress because my mom has been having a lot of back pain and she wakes up in the morning and goes "oooooooo" and she's hoping this new thing will work. I thought sleep was good before! Now when I'm in the bed I sink into it and I feel like I'm sleeping on a huge marshmallow that I can't eat - I guess I kind of wish it was a marshmallow because marshmallows would probably be my favorite. And she bought the topper a little too big because they run small and she cut off the excess and put a piece in my sun sleeping mat and a piece in Saffron's basket and now Saffron is going to get even fatter because she won't ever get out of her basket.
It's four o-clock and we haven't even been on a walk yet because we have been laying in bed reading all day and that's the life!
Here's a picture of me living the life - notice Odin totally copying me.


And here's a picture of Saffron getting even fatter.

14 comments:

wally said...

Yo Ike--I totally want a big marshmallow bed. What a GREAT IDEA, combining my two favorite things--sleeping and eating.

wally.

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Ohhh! Me too Wally! Me too!
AireDREAMIN'
Liberty

Joe Stains said...

Mom loves that name Saffron! I need to get me some of that memory foamer!

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hi Ike,

this is my first time droppin' by your smelly blogplace...lovin' it, dooog.

I will add you to my droolable links, if that's okay. Feel free to do the same with mine.

A marshmallow bed. Oh my dog. As Wally says, combining the two best things...

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

Myeo said...

Wait a minute, how many kitties you have there. We saw Odin before but Saffron...dont think so. Do you get along well with them?

Love
Boy n Baby

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Ike,
A marshmallow bed sounds like a dream come true...

Tadpole said...

You lucky dog, you....

Anonymous said...

You are very lucky, Ike! I bet your butt is very happy.

Peanut said...

Oh Ike. My parents have a 3 inch memory foam matress on my bed too. (well they call it their bed but I say it's mine). It is the best to sleep on. It helped my mom with her back. Hopefully it will help your mom too.

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I have a feather bed topper on my big bed. Snugglicious!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Adventures of Bismarck said...

A marshmallow bed sounds great, not that I have a problem sleeping anywhere.

Hana said...

Oh? Memory Foam? That sounds neat. If my parents get that, I will be quick to jump on the bed FIRST so that it will remember MY SPOT ON THE BED! (which by the way will be my mom's spot... then she'll have to sleep on the end of the bed)

Willie and Waylon said...

Our parents got one too... it is now our giant dog bed... not theirs little do they know.

Anonymous said...

It's been 2 months since I bought my first memory foam mattress, and I absolutely love it! I don't think it was this blog, but it was reading something like this that convinced me to buying one. I was originally concerned that it would make me too hot after reading some article about how memory foam is an insulator - but to be honest I've not noticed any difference, have you?