Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Atticus is coming to town.

So my cousin Atticus is coming to visit this weekend and my uncle Travis and Aunt Tyler too and Atticus is a baby and I met him last summer when I first came to live with my mom and my dad, but I guess he's walking now which means he will probably chase me which I'm not really looking forward to and babies love to steal attention away from dogs ... I've never really dealt with walking babies - any tips? But the cool thing is my mom and dad and everyone stay up really late when they visit and they drink and play poker and give me lots of treats.
And yesterday, I went to the park with my mom and it was 81 degrees and sunny and we went to the waterfall and I got to sniff lots of stuff and I was really tired when I got home. Then we sat outside in the sun and panted all afternoon and my mom got a little sunburned which she said is ok because she would rather be red than like a scary, pale ghost.
Oh and guess what! I've graduated to the kitchen - no more cage for me as long as I am good and I've been really good which is awesome because I get really scared in the cage and shake because I am afraid it will be like before when I never got to come out.
So here's a picture of Atticus from my mom and dad's trip to California in February when he was 14 mos. old.


And this is what I think of babies.

11 comments:

Joe Stains said...

atticus must be like a golden retriever mix, right? look at that hair.

my neighbors used to have a baby and it would try to ride me. I just stood there looking at my mom like "GET IT OFF OF ME"

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Ike,
Good luck with Atticus buddy! My encounter with my dad's 2yr old nephew was a nightmare.. he loves to chase after me and then make loud scary noises... all my other encounters with little people have been stressful too cos they like to pat (read: smack) me on the head, stroke (read: pull) my tail.. you get the idea..

Balboa said...

Yeah, I think kids are stinky too. My mommy and daddy get nervous when there are kids around, you never know what those little rug-rats will do.

Amyway, you have an awesome page and you're quite a handsome fellow. My mommy's friend has three rescue Bostons-they're real cute too.

My mommy is looking for the perfect brother or sister to adopt. I'm so glad you found a loving home.

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Keep that tongue hanging out to catch all the food he's gonna be dropping!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Molly the Airedale said...

Atticus looks like trouble to me! You'd best hide out under the bed or somewhere he can't find you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Tadpole said...

Oh, but babies throw all kinds of food on the floor!!

Emily and Ike said...

I just remembered something good about babies - THEY POOP THEIR PANTS!!!
Ike

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Ike:

Babies are great! They carry a lot of food with them when they're walking. Just follow it around and steal the food!
AireCLEVER!
Liberty

wally said...

Ike--I like the babies. Their heads smell good and they are frequently covered with food they have spilled and/or spit up on themselves. But the walking ones are nothin' but trouble.

wally.

Anonymous said...

I think that you should bite the baby. Maybe Atticus tastes like a Greenie.

Myeo said...

Atticus is so cute. Reminds us of our sissy, Nadya.

Love
Boy n Baby