Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Tan Man!

So, Tanner is coming to spend the weekend with me because I told Joe I would watch him because he is a really good friend of mine and it had nothing to do with MangoMinster if that is what you are thinking. And I'm trying to figure out what we should do this weekend because it has been really cold again and I know Arizona dogs are wussies. Any suggestions?
I'm off to charter AireRuby - I hope she's available!
And this is Tanner. Oh crap - do you think it's too late to rent a short bus to pick him up from the airport?

I think it's gonna be a long weekend ...

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

With Tanner, any weekend will be a long weekend.

I hope you two have fun together...

Sparky

Ruby Bleu said...

Aire Ruby is all yours Ike...I'll make sure to stock it up with some settle-tives...for either you or Tanner...which ever is easier - BOL!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Lorenza said...

I am sure you are going to have a very interesting weekend!
Enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

Tanner wants to go to the Mall of America because he hears there is a roller coaster and lots of food there. Sounds like a great combo to me!?! (I sure hope winning was worth it)

He also said he wants to go to Culvers Butter Burger and then go ice fishing.

HAVE FUN!!!!

Stanley said...

Ike!

Sounds like you've already got your plans laid out for you a la Joe Stains. Rest up buddy. It's gonna be a long one (make sure someone goes along to take photos ~ you may need them for insurance purposes).

Goob love,
Stanley

Molly the Airedale said...

Isn't Minnesota the state with 10,000,000,000 lakes? Maybe Ruby can provide a parachute for Tanner?! Have fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

Ike,
Now is your chance to help Tanner graduate from Doofus into Totally Cool Dude like yourself. Good luck with that.

Slobbers,
Mango

Mack said...

Short bus - that's too cute!

Murphy Dogg said...

Whatever you do, maybe you should make him wear a helmet. Just to be safe ...
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg