Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I want to take a few minutes to talk about the most beautiful gal in the whole wide world, my wonderful, perfect, absolutely gorgeous wife, Martha. Martha and I met a couple years ago on DWB, and the second I saw her, I knew she was the one for me, I mean because just look at her, she's totally hot and smart and fast and tough too. We were married on November 1, 2007, and I forgot our first anniversary, but when we were married I gave her an awesome sparkly collar though, which sort of makes up for it, but not really. So anyway, I'm gonna post some old stuff, but it doesn't mean I don't care, it just means that I've been a little wrapped up in MangoMinster. I guess I'm still totally selfish. And here's an oldie about me.

10 comments:

Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Ike,
Love your video. That tongue kills me, dude.
Good luck in Mango Minster, Ginger is totally voting for you because she's got a dirty mind and digs your seductive pose.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

Joe Stains said...

I know Martha loves you and forgives you!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ike!
Your video is pawesome!
I was wondering what happened with your marriage! Glad everything is ok!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Huskee and Hershey said...

Great video Ike!! I am sure Martha is totally impressed and smitten...

Sophie Brador said...

Ike! Did I see you over at Mango Minster posing in chaps?! This might explain why you forgot your anniversary.

xo
SB

Mack said...

Martha is gonna totally love that video!

Molly the Airedale said...

You're so romantic, Ike! We bet Martha loved the video!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Ruby Bleu said...

Ike...Martha loves you just the way you are!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

P(ee)S: Congrats on your MangoMinster group win...you deserved it!

Martha said...

I love you, Ikes. You are the best husband evah. Love, Martha

Petra said...

Oh, Ike, you made me smile today. Thanks friend!

And I'm sure your lovely wife Martha has forgiven you already.