Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bacon tongue and -10 degrees.

So this morning, when I woke my mom and dad up, it was snowing. And then later, the snow brought cold. I'm not talking open the freezer for some Frosty Paws cold, I mean can't let your tongue hang out or it will turn black and fall off cold. So I pretty much had my tongue in my mouth the whole time I was outside and my mouth was crowded. This is a picture of me wearing my sweater, jacket and boots. I just came inside from pooping. Notice, no tongue.
I don't know if you know anything about my tongue but it's really big and pretty much doesn't fit in my mouth at all. Sometimes only a half inch sticks out, but usually it's a lot more. If it sticks out too long, it gets really dry and crusty and my mom and dad call it bacon tongue, but it's not really fair because my tongue hardly ever gets near bacon. A while ago, my mom bought silk pillows for the couch and I really like to lay on pillows so I did and now they all have rings on them from drying out my tongue. Now the cats sleep on the pillows because my mom thinks they're gross and she doesn't want to put her face on them. She said no more silk pillows which is lame because I like the feel of silk on my tongue.





This is a picture of me kissing my dad with my tongue.















And here's a picture of me when my tongue is about to get all bacon-y.

1 comment:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey Ike! You have a terrier on your shirt!

Bussie Kissies
Buster