Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Cards are Rolling In!

So I've gotten a butt-load of cards from all my buddies, and my mom finally finished my card and will be sending them off tomorrow.
Now, there hasn't been a lot going on here - just some f-ing snow and freezing rain! And my mom hasn't been giving me any walkies - like none! It's total BS and I can't wait for my grandma to come home so I can start getting some exercise. Martha will totes be ashamed of me as a husband if she sees how tubby I've gotten.
And last night I was getting all geared up for night-time snackies and then my mom takes my collar off and plunks me in the tub.
And I found out that my grandma isn't going to be back from Austin for Christmas so, like, what am I going to eat?
So here I am after my bath and my mom is trying to make amends. And I'm all, whatevs lady.

So I laid down with Odi who is pretty much my only friend because he would never give me a bath.


And here, I'm just looking like a playa.

My mom is making me mention that she won a $250 gift certificate to fetchdog.com and she bought a bunch of stuff for me yesterday. Whatevs.

17 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Baseball?

Football?

Gift?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Charge ones I bet!

Joe Stains said...

holy cow $250 is a LOT. I sure hope she didn't spend it all on doggy shampoo.

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! $250 will buy you a lot of fun stuff!
We're glad that you have Odi to snuggle with, Ike!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

Yuh, she owes you, dude. Sounds like some serious neglect there. Why doesn't she take you out the door where there is no snow? I always check all the exits myself just to make sure there isn't one where the sun is secretly shining.

Slobbers,
Mango

Mack said...

Ike Hefner!
I bet you are totally gonna bank at Christmas with all that loot your mom won!

P(ee)S: Maybe you get get Odi to bathe you next time? I hear cats are good at that kinda stuff and come with a built in tongue-scrubber.

Achieve1dream said...

That first picture of you is adorable!

Oh and you should be happy your mom won a gift certificate to a toy place. It means you get new toys!!!

Jackal

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

WHOA! How did she win $250 that is a SWEET deal! PS you look like hugh hefner BOL!

Randi said...

OMG Ike..you look like a younger & hairer version of Hugh Heffner on that last pic!

Love & Licks,
Rand

Heather and Pumpkin said...

I'd be glad to be one of your Girls Next Door Ike!

xoxo
Pumpkin

Ruby Bleu said...

All you need is a lit cigar, a snifter of brandy and maybe a playboy bunny or too...you look like Hugh Heffner from Playdog!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh...nice outfits! $250 = lots of treats
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lorenza said...

Your mom is going to buy tons of nice things for you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Murphy Dogg said...

Ike, you are totally the canine Hugh Hefner in that last pic.

The Airechicks said...

Wow - $250 - hope you get EVERYTHING on your Santa Paws list!!!!

Hugh will be calling you for advice when he sees that picture....

XXoooXXoooXxoooXx

Balboa said...

The embrassament of a bath, now she's trying to kiss up to you. The nerve.

Balboa

wally said...

Ike,

You look most handsome in your robe so there's a silver lining in your bathtub, right? Sorry about the crap weather.

wally t.