So, Gomer and Opie challenged me to a 7 random facts/habits post a few days ago and I've been thinking and thinking and thinking and now I'm ready but I don't know if I can come up with 7.
1. I like cats - Yeah Joe, I said it, and I mean it. I like cats and I'm proud. They're fluffy and I can use them as pillows and they're fun to chase and their food is awesome (and poop.)
2. I have the best mom and dad if the whole world - and that needs no explanation.
3. Last year, when I was de-boyified, I only had one nut down there and they needed to find the other one in my belly.
4. I have a bald spot on my stump/tail - my mom thinks it's because I had to be in a kennel a lot with no blanket (before I came to live here.)
5. When I can't fall asleep at night, I think about Martha.
6. When I come in from pooping, the first thing I do is play Get the Duncan - where I just chase Duncan.
7. Dessert is when I clean the cat bowls because they can't be trusted to get all the food.
Oh, and in case you didn't know - my adoption anniversary is July 2, and I'm super excited.
And here is a picture of Meg who was a very serious Boston terrier and who lived here before me and died 1 year and 2 days ago and my mom is still sad.