Friday, July 6, 2007

Wally world.

So my mom just got home and there was a package here for me from Wally and Ethel - this adoption anniversary thing just keeps on giving - and I was really excited because Wally is like totally one of my best friends ever. And he totally knows what is my favorite and that is treats and not only did he send a bag of treats, but it was a bag of really stinky treats made from fish bits and also the forbidden fruit - bully sticks! You see, my mom thinks bully sticks are totally gross so she doesn't buy them but I've always wanted one and now I have 3 - well, 2 and a half! But now she realizes how busy they make me so she might buy some someday even though she thinks they are totally gross and I think they are totally awesome.

This is a picture of me trying to get into my package.


And this is a picture of me investigating the decadent odors emanating from said package.


And this is a picture of all the cool stuff Wally and Ethel gave me and Saffron is trying to get all up into my presents! I got a bag of Snackfish - like crab cakes only better, a bag of dried Pacific Whiting fish, a fish-skin roll-up, 3 - count 'em 3! bully sticks and a card and a thing that my mom blows on and a paper thing shoots out - I think that one is for my mom because I don't get it and she always likes things that I don't get.


And this is a picture of me chewing on bull penis - ha, Mom!


Edit: OMG - my mom just checked the bubble bag and there was a Wally magnet in there - the best ever!

22 comments:

wally said...

Ike--You and me--BPP--Bull Penis Pals! Hmmm. That sounded better in my head. I hope you enjoy all the snacks and eatables.

wally

Nessa Happens said...

Yay Ike! Wally gives the BEST presents! He's awesome.

Jessica said...

We've never heard of bully sticks. Are they really what you say they are? Tell us it isn't so.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Peanut said...

Bull Penis are the best treat ever. Next is fish snacks. You got great presents

Jessica said...

It is sooooooooo so.

LOL!!!

Seadra and Zoe

Joe Stains said...

oh ike you are SO LUCKY! Mom thinks those bullys are gross too but she gives in and gets them for us!

The Brat Pack said...

Bull Penis rocks.

Thrawn

PS Wally is so awesome!

Sophie Brador said...

okay Ike, What did you have to do to get a Wally magnet?

Molly the Airedale said...

I love BP's too! They're the yummiest and the longer the better!
Wally sends awesome gifts! Lucky you Ike!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Gwyn Valentine said...

Wow, is that a paper bag with Wally's picture on it? How cool!!!

Is bully stick a treat?

Love,
Reina

wally said...

Ike--

My ma ape says the link you gave me has turned her off food forever.

I say--ROAD TRIP!

wally.

Ume said...

hi Ike,
dats a lot of treats from Wally!
*sigh* i guess i wun be getting bully sticks anytime soon, cos my Jiejie thinks they'r gross too!

Ruby Bleu said...

Wow Ike...you totally scored! And I LOVE bully sticks. My mom thinks they are so gross too...but I think she gives in because they seem to puppysit me well...whatever that means!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Stanley said...

Ike,

If decadence is what you desire, just live it to Wally! He's an expert. I believe he has perfected the hedonistic pursuits. I'm sure Ethel is a little more pure than that!

Enjoy your bull penis! (I've never had one yet - that's not a hint by the way - just a sad sad fact).

Goober love,
Stanley

Suki & Joey said...

Ummm...why didn't I know that's what bully sticks are? I'm feeling pretty sick right about now.

Puggy pukes
Suki

Balboa said...

I am glad I've never eaten a bull penis,

But if you like them, then enjoy dude.

Hey adoption days are even better than birthday, they day you are adopted is the day you find your forever family and how cool is that!!!!!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ike.
You got very nice presents from Wally! That is nice.
Enjoy them!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Ike,
I wanna see that WALLY Magnet thingy!!
So that's what bully sticks are made of. No wonder they came in different sizes if you get what I mean? LOL!

Martha said...

Ikes, those presents are nice! Have your mom email my mom at marthaboston @ hotmail.com

jenn said...

Wow - great presents. You're a lucky dog, Ike.

Bull penis? Is that really what a bully stick is made of?

(Seriously? Please let me know - I am going to vomit - Saidie's mom)

♥ Saidie

Huskee and Hershey said...

wait.. are those really bull *****??! I am feeling sick.. *feeling faint*

Myeo said...

What great gifts you got there.

Love
Boy n Baby