So nobody tagged me for the 7 things tag and I am very offended and Suki posted hers and said that it's an open tag so I will use that as my tag.
So here are 7 fun facts about me!
1. My favorite color is brown because that is what color I am and so is cat poop.
2. My first name was Chance (ugh!) and then they called me Pepper Jack at rescue.
3. Sometimes I snore so loud I wake my mom up and she has to push me into a new position.
4. I had a tongue transplant from a Newfoundland.
5. I have 14 sweaters/jackets and one pair of crotchless jeans.
6. I'm more of a cat person.
7. My favorite song is "I wanna be your dog" by Iggy Pop because when my mom was contemplating going to see me for the first time (because Meg had just died and she was feeling really guilty about getting another dog) that song came on the radio and sealed the deal.
And I also have some really big news - my dad taught me how to high five in like 10 tries the other night because I am so smart.
And here is a video of me high fiveing.