Tuesday, May 31, 2011

RIP to my BFF

I am devastated, and I can't stop burying my head in my paws. My BFF Joe passed on today. Life will never be the same again. He was the king of the blogosphere, a hilarious friend and the Master of Stains. Rest in peace, my friend. I will always remember you and love you for making me laugh when I really didn't feel like it and for understanding my need for making Stains. You made me proud to Stain, and I will always treasure my Stain Award. You pulled Staining from dark back alleys into our living rooms and kitchens and curbed discrimination for Staining dogs across the world. We will continue to fight the power with our poopers. I love you man - you will be forever remembered and desperately missed.

12 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm sure Joey already misses woo and Doofus and the freakin' heat in Phoenix -

He went out in style -

Which is all any of us khan hope to do -

I think woo need to go snuggle with your mom now -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh NO...we are SO sorry...
Benny & Lily

Stella said...

Joe Stains was my hero and I loved him.

Kiss you goodbye, Joe, and see you at the Bridge when its time for us to get together.

Stella

Donna said...

I am so sorry. Rest in peace.

Suka said...

hey Ike,

Khyra sent me. I am so sorry for the loss of your BFF. I unfortunately never knew Joe Stains but would see his furry funny comments and laugh and woof. He seemed like a pawsome pup.

My heart goes out to his family, and to you Ike. Peace.

Suka

Mack said...

This is so sad. We miss him already.

Molly the Airedale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwww you have Joey with his favorite Cuz, Ike! We are sure going to miss him. He was such a fun little guy!
We're sorry that we called you Mack, Ike. Our heads weren't on straight yet.

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

Yuh, THE STAIN AWARD! Only given to a few and cherished forever, just like Joey.

Slobbers,
Mango

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Joey was one very special guy. Soft woos to his family and Tanner from The OP Pack

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Peppy Sheppys said...

We're right there with you, Ike, missing Joe. It's not a just world where even the evil humans get to live so long and the lives of dogs are so short.

Sheps w/Pep, Otis & Edgrr

Lorenza said...

I am very sad.
Joey will be always in my heart.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza