Saturday, October 3, 2009

Gracie update!

OMD! So you know how I came from a "breeder" in Missouri and then went to rescue because I retired from breeding? Well, Gracie came from a "breeder" in Missouri who is losing their home. My mom is going crazy thinking that she is my dogter or granddogter and she's got a couple of emails in to see if they can tell her if it's true but I came through NE rescue to WI rescue because NE was full so it's a little complicated.
The great news is that Gracie goes to a home on Monday, and I sure hope it works out or my mom seems to think I will have a dogter to support. Whatevs!
Do you really think we look alike?

12 comments:

doyle and mollie said...

peas in a pod!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yep!
Oui!!
Ya!!!
Si!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Grrrreat news fur her!

Molly the Airedale said...

You could almost be twinsies, Ike!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

BOL omd I feel like I'm watching one of those shows where they find relatives!!!! That is TOTALLY your dogter!!!!

Achieve1dream said...

She looks just like you! That would be so cool!

Jackal

Dexter said...

You totally look alike. Does that make you kind of girlie or her kind of butch? Well, at least you could share outfits. Hehehe.

Slobbers,
Mango

Two French Bulldogs said...

well.....hate to tell you, but I think she is related. You are both adoable!
Benny & Lily

Mack said...

No DNA test needed here!!

She is a lovely little girl and I know you must be very proud of her.

I'm so glad she has a furrever home!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ike!
Yes! She could be your dogter!
Glad to know she is going to have a forever home soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Murphy Dogg said...

You totally look alike! Yay for Gracie finding a new home.
You're safe for now, but stay alert cause once a mama's maternal instinct kicks in, it's only a matter of time before you're dealing with little sisters ...
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

Heather and Pumpkin said...

You are definitely related somehow. You are both so good looking :)

xoxo
Pumpkin

Mia said...

I think you might be stuck Ike. But you could always ask for DNA just in caze =)

Lilo