Thursday, May 1, 2008

Memoirs.

So my friend, Petra, is trying to cheer me up (thanks, Petra!) and she invited me to participate in the Memoir Meme. Here are the rules:1) Write your own six word memoir.2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.6) Have fun!
Here's my memoir: Super handsome, dashing, brilliant, aromatherapy expert.
Ike's mom here: Naughty, naughty, naughty, stinky, rug pisser.


Now I tag: my wife, Martha, Joe Stains and Doofus Tanner, Lorenza and Sophie!

13 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Your mom is CRAZY Ike...you are so not naughty! It's her fault for um, leaving the rug where you can pee on it! Silly woman!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Joe Stains said...

Since when are Mom's able to participate, I bet Petra didn't tag her!! I will post my answers this weekend. Today my blog is full of drama.

The Brat Pack said...

It's your Mom's fault...the rug was green and on the floor. What did she expect??

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ike!
Thanks for tagging me!
I agree with your description! But, is your mom trying to tell us something about you??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

How come your mom used naughty so many times?

wally said...

I think your memoir is wonderful.

Aromatherapy. HA!

wally.

Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Ike,
Both you and your mom's memoirs are awesome. I love the word "naughty." Hee, hee ...
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

Petra said...

It's a good thing I tagged YOU and not your mom, Ike. What does she know?

Molly the Airedale said...

Is your mom angry about something, Ike?! We believe your story more than your mom's!

Love ya lots,
Maggie & Mitch

Peanut said...

your mom needs someone to pee on her.

Lizzy said...

Hiya Ike!

I think yours is much, much better than your mom's Ike! I agree with Joe, since when are moms able to participate?!

It's Friday already, I hope you have a grrrrEAT weekend!

Sparky

Mack said...

That was sooo funny!

Seems like you and your mom's answers were a wee bit different!

But handsome should definitely be in there.

Nessa Happens said...

You are SO handsome!