Sunday, March 23, 2008

Nate makes it into the club.

So you guys remember Nate - he's the guy who I bit in the face a while back when he tried to kiss me. Well, that was a whole year ago, and I've made a lot of progress since then and Nate was at Uncle Ansel's house with us last night and there was a huge bag of marrow bones and he got some high fives, like a lot of them and I got a lot of marrow bones and really rank farts today!

Welcome to the club, Nate!
He's saying "who, me?" in this pic, and I'm all "yeah, you!"

10 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Way to go Ike...a new friend and LOTS of snackies - W00t!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Molly the Airedale said...

Awesome, Ike! You can never have too many friends! We're glad you worked out your differences!

Happy Easter!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ike!
Sure is nice to know that you two are getting along better!
Welcome Nate into Ike's club!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Peanut said...

That is great for Nate and great for you to Ike

Joe Stains said...

nate looks like a cool dude, I bet he is beyond excited to be in the club

Martha said...

Nate looks soooo happy to finally be friends with you. I think you made his month! Love, Martha

Ferndoggle said...

Welcome to the club Nate. And Congrats Ike on the cool snacks and stinky farts.

Sherman

Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Ike,
You must fill me in on your ingenius method of biting someone in the face, then getting them to give you tons of snacks. I could definitely use it to my advantage.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

wally said...

Awesome! I wish I could smell your rank farts. That's the best kind. Maybe if I breathe in real deep...aahhhh..no wait, that was just my rank fart.

wally.

Stanley said...

Ike!

I'm with Walls! I think the ranker your farts, the better. Too bad your blog doesn't have a scratch n sniff function!

My girl wants to know if any chicks are in the club.

Goober love & rank smooches,
Stanley