Monday, February 12, 2007

Poop, pee and no California.

I've been a bad, bad boy. Yesterday night, we went to my grandma's house for pizza crusts and I pooped in the kitchen and I didn't even tell anyone that I had to go. I just did the hunch and pooped two turds on the floor and my grandma couldn't believe how big they were and she said they are as big as Pearl's poos and Pearl is a lab/German shepherd mix. And later I was even worse and I peed on the floor right in front of my grandpa who is a huge crab and he was really mad which I guess he should be because good dogs don't pee and poop in the house. I don't know what my deal was last night but maybe I'm just mad because my mom and dad are leaving without me on Wednesday to go to California and it's supposed to be really warm there and it's really cold here. And my mouth hurts. So I guess I'm just posting for a little camaraderie and sympathy because even though my grandma's dogs are good and never pee or poop in the house I know other dogs do so please share your stories with me so my mom doesn't think I'm the only bad poopy dog in the whole world.
And here is a picture of me sunbathing with my mom last summer like I want to do in California but I can't go because the airline thinks I am too big.

4 comments:

Joe Stains said...

I was going to wait to share this until I got back but Tanner pooped ALL THROUGH his house the other day when mom and dad were at work.

Myeo said...

No i dont think you meant it.. Accidents happen sometimes.

Love
Boy n Baby

Bentley and Niko said...

When I was on medication for my ear infection I peed in my own water dish I was so out of it I don't even know what was going on. Then whenever I go into the office with my mom I like to lay a big dooker between the first rows of desk, just becaue those people don't have dogs, so I figure they'd like to see what a real little doggie man can make. Other than that I am mostly good. Oh - and sometimes I've peed on the cubes because I smell that other dogs have so I have to leave my message... but THEN then... I am an angel.

- Bentley

I've actually been really good for a puppy. I dunno what Bentley's deal is, it's like he has to prove something, or doesn't get as much attention as me so then he drops dueces. I dunno. I just know I'm pretty good. My beef is the little hyper pukes.

Bentley and Niko said...

i forgot to sign my last comment.

-Niko.